Historic Sears Roebuck Building is being converted to mixed-use Vicksburg’s historic and quaint downtown will soon have a new, unique offering to showcase. The nearly 75-year-old Sears Roebuck Building is gaining new life as a mixed-use development, with retail space on the bottom floor and condominiums on the second and third floors. Jackson-based HM Williams ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities