ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.), the ranking Republican on the Senate Appropriations Committee, reports committee passage of the FY2010 Commerce, Justice and Science Appropriations Bill, which contains specific funding for projects in Mississippi. The following are items of interest to Mississippi included in the appropriations bill: • $200,000 to support the creation of ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities