ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack has announced the selection of nearly $66.4 million in essential community facilities projects in 33 states, including Mississippi, that are being funded immediately with federal funds provided through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. This is the third wave of Recovery Act community facilities investments announced by U.S. ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities