GREENVILLE — In accordance with federal regulations, the U.S. 82 bridge spanning the Mississippi River at Greenville is being made available to the public for relocation, preservation and maintenance at a new location. The continuous steel through truss bridge was opened in 1940 and has been determined eligible for the National Register of Historic Places ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities