MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — Bad weather July 7 diminished the opening of Mississippi waters to shrimping north of the Intracoastal Waterway. Only 212 shrimping vessels were observed in Mississippi waters, even less than the 230 that were counted June 25 when Mississippi waters were opened to shrimping south of the Intracoastal Waterway. Based on reports ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities