California red tape leads company to more streamlined Mississippi California-based BlueFire Ethanol Fuels Inc. made headlines earlier this month when it announced that it was looking to build an ethanol refinery plant in Fulton in Northeast Mississippi instead of the originally planned site in California. The plant, which is expected to cost perhaps as ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities