Women entrepreneurs are having an increasing economic impact in the United States. The Center for Women’s Business Research recently reported that women owned businesses contribute nearly $3 billion to the national economy and create or maintain 23 million jobs. Female entrepreneurship is also on the rise. For the past two decades, women-owned firms have grown ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities