With the creation of the GTR Global Industrial Aerospace Park, economic development officials in Columbus are predicting the local economy will blast off. Joe Higgins, CEO for the Columbus-Lowndes Development Link, says he’s never seen a development with the potential of the site, which occupies 2,500 acres in central Lowndes County. “This aerospace park will ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities