UM chancellor first to acknowledge that costs for students will have to rise When Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning officials made their budget pitch to the Joint Legislative Budget Committee, IHL Commissioner Dr. Hank Bounds said that tuition increases at the state’s eight colleges and universities might be needed to make up for the ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities