Journalists, jurors and justice in 140 characters or less The popular online micro-blog Twitter, social networking, smartphones and other forms of “New media” all are on a collision course with the American courtroom. The outcome of that convergence remains to be seen. Last Wednesday, an Arkansas jury convicted 29-year-old Curtis Lavelle Vance of the 2008 ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities