On behalf of the State of Mississippi, Gov. Haley Barbour has joined 11 states in opposing an EPA finding that is a precursor to the regulation of greenhouse gases. Barbour’s office calls the ruling a “regulatory scheme” that “would unnecessarily harm the economy of Mississippi and the United States by causing energy costs to increase ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities