Healthy responsibility Currier steps in at Health Department at difficult time Dr. Mary Currier became Mississippi state health officer in early 2010 after serving as state epidemiologist from 1993 to 2003 and again from 2007 until 2009. The Ann Arbor, Mich., native recently sat down with the Mississippi Business Journal’s Nash Nunnery for a conversation ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities