Mississippi will see a 14.2 percent increase in jobs between 2006 and 2016, according to occupational employment projection information from the Mississippi Department of Employment Security (MDES) and the Labor Market Information Department. The percentage represents an increase of 195,900 jobs in the 10-year span, and the total projected average annual job openings will be ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities