In the 1970s and into the 1980s, Central Avenue in D’Iberville was a bustling corridor that connected the small Gulf Coast town with its larger neighbor, Biloxi. Businesses thrived there. According to D’Iberville’s director of community development, between 15,000 and 20,000 cars pounded the Central Avenue pavement daily, most of them carrying commuters to and ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities