CPA Rusty Butcher is doing something perhaps no one else in Mississippi is doing: reading the entire 2,200-page Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. It’s not drudgery, but nor is it close to recreational reading, said Butcher, a partner in the Ridgeland-based HORNE CPA and Business Advisors firm. The summer reading is part ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities