Cagle believes state is primed for economic boom with organic agriculture, business As far as he knows, Chris Cagle’s New Yokel Market in Hattiesburg is Mississippi’s only proprietor-owned organic grocery. Operating since 2006, about 95 percent of its products, including meat and vegetables, are organic. Cagle has to buy his organic meat from outside the ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities