At 21 years old, The Top 100 is still the only definitive gauge of the most successful companies in state The Mississippi Business Journal began its annual Top 100 ranking in 1989. Twenty-one years later, “The Mississippi 100” is still the only definitive ranking of Mississippi’s top privately held companies. The list is a mirror of a ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities