JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. has signed a total of 140,000 square feet of new leases and 87,000 square feet of renewal and expansion leases since the company’s last leasing update press release Aug. 27.
Total leasing activity during the third quarter was 203,000 square feet of new leases, 711,000 square feet of renewal leases and 87,000 square feet of expansion leases, bringing the company’s portfolio to 85.7 percent occupied and 87.4 percent as of Oct. 8.
Major announcements include:
• Chemical Market Associates Inc. signed a 10-year new lease for 26,000 square feet commencing Jan. 1, 2011, at 1401 Enclave Parkway in Houston, Texas
• Callon Petroleum Company signed a 10-year new lease for 12,000 square feet commencing March 1, 2011, at 1401 Enclave Parkway in Houston, Texas
• Mid-Atlantic Convenience Stores, LLC signed a 69-month new lease for 23,000 square feet commencing Dec. 27, 2010, at Boulders Center in Richmond, Va.
Centene Corporation signed a 67-month new lease for 18,000 square feet commencing Dec. 1, 2010, at the 111 Capitol Building in Jackson
• 360 Enterprises Inc. signed a 66-month new lease for 11,000 square feet commencing Jan. 1, 2011, at Mesa Corporate Center in Mesa, Ariz.
• Nabors Corporate Services expanded by 11,000 square feet on Sept. 1, 2010, for 52 months, or through Dec. 31, 2014, at One Commerce Green in Houston, Texas.
• C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc. renewed 10,000 square feet and expanded by an additional 4,000 square feet for 64 months beyond their current expiration date, or through May 31, 2016, at Desert Ridge Corporate Center in Phoenix, Ariz.
• Bluewater Industries Holdings Inc. renewed 14,800 square feet and expanded by an additional 500 square feet for seven years beyond their current expiration date, or through Feb. 28, 2018, at 5300 Memorial in Houston, Texas
BEFORE YOU GO…
… we’d like to ask for your support. More people are reading the Mississippi Business Journal than ever before, but advertising revenues for all conventional media are falling fast. Unlike many, we do not use a pay wall, because we want to continue providing Mississippi’s most comprehensive business news each and every day. But that takes time, money and hard work. We do it because it is important to us … and equally important to you, if you value the flow of trustworthy news and information which have always kept America strong and free for more than 200 years.
If those who read our content will help fund it, we can continue to bring you the very best in news and information. Please consider joining us as a valued member, or if you prefer, make a one-time contribution.Click for more info