By NASH NUNNERY I contributor email@example.com For Murph Kelly, the wait for relief has been long and excruciating. That’s because the Lafayette County resident has spent more than $90,000 of his own money to correct problems to his home caused by defective Chinese drywall. Imported from China from 2001 to 2007, the corrosive material emits ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities