Mississippi Capital Post-Conviction Counsel If he had to choose one word to describe himself, Glenn Swartzfager would opt for simply “compassionate.” In his position as director for the Office of Capital Post-Conviction Counsel, the Laurel native is tasked with representing indigent individuals who are under the sentence of death. Since 2003, Swartzfager also has taught ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities