There are reasons that Barbour is for the plan Since he assumed office in 2003, people have speculated about whether Mississippi Governor and political powerhouse Haley Barbour would run for president. Over the past several months Barbour effectively campaigned for Republican governors as the chair of the Republican Governors Association. He made appearances on behalf ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities