Success could hinge on securing public-private partnerships, officials say Land-use changes are but one element of a strategy developed to significantly upgrade the appearance and mix of businesses along Jackson’s nine-mile U.S. 80 corridor from the Pearl River to the Clinton city limits. Together with transportation improvements and upgrades to infrastructure such as water and sewer, ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities