Four of the Mississippi Development Authority’s business development loan programs are severely under-utilized, and their future availability is questionable after a report by the Performance Evaluation and Expenditure Review Committee (PEER). The PEER report looked at the utilization rates for fiscal years 2006-2010 and FY 2010 year-end fund balances of seven of the MDA’s business ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities