Companies can’t discriminate against Internet content, particularly from rival companies Internet neutrality is the latest buzzword in technological circles Last month, the Federal Communications Commission approved new rules meant to prohibit broadband companies from interfering with Internet traffic flowing to their customers. The 3-2 vote by the body was considered a major coup for FCC ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities