Mississippi Association of Self Insurers’ members thriving Self insurers in Mississippi are alive and well. In spite of a recovering economy and some employment problems, these not-for-profit insurers and members of the Mississippi Association of Self Insurers are thriving, according to Dan Gibson, executive director of MASI. “Our members are doing well even though it’s ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities