For those who last year watched the 11-hour televised Senate hearings of Goldman Sachs, many will remember an exchange between Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.), chair of the Senate’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations (PSI), and Goldman Sachs CFO David Viniar. Grilled by Levin concerning internal documents that showed the investment banker knew its activities were fraudulent, ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities