ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency has received initial damage reports from six counties for the severe weather system that moved through the state yesterday.
The reports from the counties are as follows:
• DeSoto: A few buildings and homes damaged.
• Marshall: Numerous trees down and at least one farm building damaged.
• Quitman: A couple of mobile homes damaged.
• Tate: Homes damaged and trees down.
• Tunica: One building damaged and trees down.
• Union: A few homes and agricultural buildings damaged and trees down.
Source: Mississippi Emergency Management Agency
BEFORE YOU GO…
… we’d like to ask for your support. More people are reading the Mississippi Business Journal than ever before, but advertising revenues for all conventional media are falling fast. Unlike many, we do not use a pay wall, because we want to continue providing Mississippi’s most comprehensive business news each and every day. But that takes time, money and hard work. We do it because it is important to us … and equally important to you, if you value the flow of trustworthy news and information which have always kept America strong and free for more than 200 years.
If those who read our content will help fund it, we can continue to bring you the very best in news and information. Please consider joining us as a valued member, or if you prefer, make a one-time contribution.Click for more info