Retailers, gas stations, restaurateurs and other businesses that regularly receive payment through customer debit cards won the day in the U.S. Senate last Wednesday, with opponents of caps on debit card swipe fees falling short of votes needed to delay implementation of the caps for two years. The Senate vote lets the Federal Reserve limit ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities