The lingering recession has caused a scaling back of what was once the $200-million Capital City Center development — more commonly known as Jackson’s convention center hotel and mixed-use project. Gone for now is a 825-car parking garage the initial plan contemplated building at the same time as the 16-floor, 304-room convention headquarters hotel. Also ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities