On June 2, the Associated Press issued a news release that pegged the state’s potential agriculture losses due the historic Mississippi River flood at $250 million-plus. It was the first hard figure yet given for Mississippi farmers’ flood-related losses. The AP piece cited the Governor’s Office as the source of the figure. Since the release, ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities