Many students believe some majors (or degree programs) aren’t worth the debt Etta Spencer learned the hard way that all college degrees aren’t created equal. The Madison resident borrowed $28,000 and earned a bachelor’s degree in business from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2003. It took her two years to find a job, and ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities