John D. Calhoun, Ph.d, CEO of IMS Engineers, isn’t content to just be an entrepreneur involved with doing engineering work on major projects such as the 18-mile Byram-Clinton Corridor and the $700-million Army Corps of Engineers Permanent Pump Station Project in New Orleans. Calhoun, who was recently named by President Barack Obama as one of ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities