MOOREVILLE — A candle factory in Northeast Mississippi has been destroyed by fire.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the Wicks’n’More factory in Mooreville burned yesterday morning.
Mooreville firefighters, along with help from other volunteer departments, fought the blaze from around 2 a.m. until 9 a.m. yesterday.
Mooreville Fire Chief Ron White says the building was half burned when they received the call and the building was eventually consumed by the fire.
— Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal
BEFORE YOU GO…
… we’d like to ask for your support. More people are reading the Mississippi Business Journal than ever before, but advertising revenues for all conventional media are falling fast. Unlike many, we do not use a pay wall, because we want to continue providing Mississippi’s most comprehensive business news each and every day. But that takes time, money and hard work. We do it because it is important to us … and equally important to you, if you value the flow of trustworthy news and information which have always kept America strong and free for more than 200 years.
If those who read our content will help fund it, we can continue to bring you the very best in news and information. Please consider joining us as a valued member, or if you prefer, make a one-time contribution.Click for more info