The 40-year-old nonprofit CREATE Foundation has experienced tremendous growth in the last eight years, when its assets more than doubled from $30 million to about $64.5 million at the end of 2012. Driving the growth is Toyota’s $50-million endowment as well as CREATE’s successful challenge grant matches in the 17-county region where the nonprofit is ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities