>> ROLLING THE DICE Mississippi gambles on technology developments some deem to be too risky— by Becky Gillette Also in this week’s paper: >> GOVERNMENT Hosemann to fight to keep 16th section lease oversight — by Clay Chandler >> EDUCATION Treasurer to push for financial literacy requirements— by Clay Chandler >> RETIREMENT PERS report raises ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities