>>TORT REFORM Damages cap ruling could invite another challenge- by Clay Chandler Also in this week’s paper: >> CONVENTIONS Face-lift sought for Coliseum in Jackson, Trade Mart must soldier on without upgrades- by Ted Carter >> GULF COAST Gulfport engineer Frank Wilem hosts TV show, fishes, writes techno-thriller >>KEEPING OUR EYE ON Jordan Downs, policy adviser to ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities