Teaching Mississippi students about money is a lofty goal, but since 2002 the Mississippi Council on Economic Education has been trying to do just that. This non-profit organization is a non-partisan educational entity founded to promote economic literacy in the state. The numbers show positive results as MCEE has trained 9,000 teachers who have in ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities