It’s a new year and time to get down to the nuts-and-bolts of tax season. Best advice? IRS spokesperson Dee Harris Stepter said, “Of course, what everyone should be doing is getting their records together so they can be ready to file.” The IRS will begin accepting 2013 business tax returns on Jan. 13. That ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities