The recession has taken its toll on the number of licensed sales agents in the state. According to the Mississippi Real Estate Commission, active licenses for salespersons declined from 5,245 in 2007 to 3,655 in 2013. Licensed brokers declined from 4,512 in 2007 to 3,275 in 2013. The total number of licenses regulated dropped from ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities