Located in Amory, the Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center is a 95-bed facility featuring state-of-the-art equipment and administering the latest in diagnostic procedures. The hospital provides emergency care, intensive care, a wound care center, diagnostics, surgery, and many other inpatient and outpatient medical services, treatments and programs.
The Gilmore Foundation was created by Ellie Davison Gilmore and his wife in 1915. Its initial goal was to construct a medical facility in Amory. When it opened Dec. 1, 1916, the original hospital was the first modern medical center in Northeast Mississippi.
Committed to making quality health care accessible throughout Monroe County and surrounding areas, Gilmore Memorial Medical Center today offers an expansive network of physicians, medical clinics, specialty centers and rehabilitation facilities.