Editorial Calendars (click links below to open PDF):
Other magazine SALES FLYERS:
Deliver your message to a powerful and focused audience weekly!
» The Mississippi Business Journal keeps its readers informed – and does so with quality.
» In 2010, 2011 and 2013, the MBJ printed product was awarded the state’s overall “General Excellence” award in its category.
» Our print and online edition readership 185,000 monthly.
» Twice a day, the 3,500 readers who subscribe to our email list receive e-alerts with links back to our website.
» Our 10,000-plus Twitter followers receive tweets about stories with links to our website.
» More than 1,500 readers “like” us on Facebook.
» Ask about bundling print & online advertising.
Click on links below for access to interactive PDF about advertising in specific editorial focus editions.
For more information on how to advertise contact:
Tami Jones, Advertising Director
Melissa H. Killingsworth, Senior Account Executive
Virginia Hodges, Account Executive
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- GITOMER: Writing my own legacy. One word at a time. Yours?
- Todd Smith’s Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- BOOK BIZ — Revisiting the story of the traders who were too smart for their own good
- WILLOUGHBY — David Burckel leads growth of Southern Bone & Joint
- Mississippi Gift Company selling the best of the state