Editorial Calendars (click links below to open PDF):
Other magazine SALES FLYERS:
Deliver your message to a powerful and focused audience weekly!
» The Mississippi Business Journal keeps its readers informed – and does so with quality.
» In 2010, 2011 and 2013, the MBJ printed product was awarded the state’s overall “General Excellence” award in its category.
» Our print and online edition readership 185,000 monthly.
» Twice a day, the 3,500 readers who subscribe to our email list receive e-alerts with links back to our website.
» Our 10,000-plus Twitter followers receive tweets about stories with links to our website.
» More than 1,500 readers “like” us on Facebook.
» Ask about bundling print & online advertising.
Click on links below for access to interactive PDF about advertising in specific editorial focus editions.
For more information on how to advertise contact:
Tami Jones, Advertising Director
Melissa H. Killingsworth, Senior Account Executive
Virginia Hodges, Account Executive
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Panther Creek’s location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- MBJ April 18th Digital Edition
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx