Advertising Demographics – Personal Demographics
Buyer Activity: 42% of MBJ subscribers plan to buy or lease a new automobile and invest in many other consumer goods in the next year.
|Financial Services (loans, mortgages)||29%|
Personal Investments: 93% of MBJ subscribers are homeowners; 42% hold other real estate investments; 61% hold stock/bond investments.
|IRA / Keogh Accounts||55%|
|Stocks / Bonds||61%|
|Certificates of Deposit||32%|
|Real Estate other than home||60%|
|Joint Ventures, Limited Partnerhsips||21%|
Education: 75.7% of MBJ subscribers are college graduates.
|Post Graduate Study||9%|
|High School or Less||5.1%|
Living Well: 74.8% of MBJ subscribers own a home in the $100,000+ price range.
|$100,000 – $200,000||50.1%|
|$200,000 – $300,000||18.6%|
|$300,000 – $400,000||4.5%|
Active Age Group: 65.5% of MBJ subscribers are 25-54.
|25 – 34||12.1%|
|35 – 44||19.5%|
|45 – 54||33.9%|
|55 – 64||24.1%|
|65 and over||8.9%|
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Walker to be sentenced on federal fraud, conspiracy charges
- Horizon Energy sees 300 percent production increase from Texas well
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx