by For the MBJ
Published: June 15,1998
If one word could describe information technology during the first decade of the 21st century, it would be ubiquity. That word is part of the phrase, ubiquitous computing, first coined by Mark Weiser when he was the leader of a research team at Xerox
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds