Holding on: Bank employees ponder the future
by Lynne W. Jeter
Published: June 22,1998
With the loss of almost 1,000 jobs at Deposit Guaranty Corp. over the next few months, a disturbing question lingers unanswered: Is this round one? Or is this layoff the sole repercussion of the merger?
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound
- Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award