Commercial real estate activity booming all over state
Published: August 17,1998
Commercial real estate activity is high around the state thanks to a strong economy and confidence on the part of investors.
“There is a tremendous amount of commercial activity all over the state,” said Jim Conerly, Jim Conerly & Associates, Jackson. “All the major cities in the state have an unbelievable amount of commercial activity going on right now. There is a lot of activity in Jackson, on the Coast, and in Hattiesburg, Meridian, Southaven, and Tupelo. Even communities as small as Vicksburg and Natchez are doing real well. A lot of it is just the general well being of the economy at present.”
Conerly is immediate past president of the Mississippi Association of Realtors
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job