Commercial real estate activity booming all over state
Published: August 17,1998
Commercial real estate activity is high around the state thanks to a strong economy and confidence on the part of investors.
“There is a tremendous amount of commercial activity all over the state,” said Jim Conerly, Jim Conerly & Associates, Jackson. “All the major cities in the state have an unbelievable amount of commercial activity going on right now. There is a lot of activity in Jackson, on the Coast, and in Hattiesburg, Meridian, Southaven, and Tupelo. Even communities as small as Vicksburg and Natchez are doing real well. A lot of it is just the general well being of the economy at present.”
Conerly is immediate past president of the Mississippi Association of Realtors
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season