Commercial real estate activity booming all over state
Published: August 17,1998
Commercial real estate activity is high around the state thanks to a strong economy and confidence on the part of investors.
“There is a tremendous amount of commercial activity all over the state,” said Jim Conerly, Jim Conerly & Associates, Jackson. “All the major cities in the state have an unbelievable amount of commercial activity going on right now. There is a lot of activity in Jackson, on the Coast, and in Hattiesburg, Meridian, Southaven, and Tupelo. Even communities as small as Vicksburg and Natchez are doing real well. A lot of it is just the general well being of the economy at present.”
Conerly is immediate past president of the Mississippi Association of Realtors
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity