Commercial real estate activity booming all over state
Published: August 17,1998
Commercial real estate activity is high around the state thanks to a strong economy and confidence on the part of investors.
“There is a tremendous amount of commercial activity all over the state,” said Jim Conerly, Jim Conerly & Associates, Jackson. “All the major cities in the state have an unbelievable amount of commercial activity going on right now. There is a lot of activity in Jackson, on the Coast, and in Hattiesburg, Meridian, Southaven, and Tupelo. Even communities as small as Vicksburg and Natchez are doing real well. A lot of it is just the general well being of the economy at present.”
Conerly is immediate past president of the Mississippi Association of Realtors
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- College Board sets Friday meeting to discuss Dan Jones
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club