Y2K Legal Issues
by For the MBJ
Published: September 14,1998
It`s going to be a shoot-out, no doubt about it. The software glitch dubbed the “millennium bug” promises the biggest legal battle – ever.
For attorneys specializing in the law of intellectual property, commercial transactions or corporations it is time to lock and load, and that is just what they are doing. Three-day legal education seminars on Year 2000 issues are becoming common, each presenting its own slate of issues that make clients Y2K compliant, that can be sued for or defended against. Here is a sampling:
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'