Y2K Legal Issues
by For the MBJ
Published: September 14,1998
It`s going to be a shoot-out, no doubt about it. The software glitch dubbed the “millennium bug” promises the biggest legal battle – ever.
For attorneys specializing in the law of intellectual property, commercial transactions or corporations it is time to lock and load, and that is just what they are doing. Three-day legal education seminars on Year 2000 issues are becoming common, each presenting its own slate of issues that make clients Y2K compliant, that can be sued for or defended against. Here is a sampling:
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters