Y2K Legal Issues
by For the MBJ
Published: September 14,1998
It`s going to be a shoot-out, no doubt about it. The software glitch dubbed the “millennium bug” promises the biggest legal battle – ever.
For attorneys specializing in the law of intellectual property, commercial transactions or corporations it is time to lock and load, and that is just what they are doing. Three-day legal education seminars on Year 2000 issues are becoming common, each presenting its own slate of issues that make clients Y2K compliant, that can be sued for or defended against. Here is a sampling:
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county