Futorian Furnishings enjoys 50 years of manufacturing
Published: September 21,1998
NEW ALBANY — Despite numerous changing of hands over the years, Futorian Furnishings, Inc. celebrated its 50th anniversary earlier this month in New Albany.
Last year, the makers of three major brand names — Stratford, Statolounger and Simmons — had annual sales of almost $200 million. The private company employs approximately 2,000 employees in five manufacturing facilities.
Want to read the rest of this story? Call the MBJ Circulation Department at (601) 364-1022 to subscribe or e-mail email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training