Futorian Furnishings enjoys 50 years of manufacturing
Published: September 21,1998
NEW ALBANY — Despite numerous changing of hands over the years, Futorian Furnishings, Inc. celebrated its 50th anniversary earlier this month in New Albany.
Last year, the makers of three major brand names — Stratford, Statolounger and Simmons — had annual sales of almost $200 million. The private company employs approximately 2,000 employees in five manufacturing facilities.
Want to read the rest of this story? Call the MBJ Circulation Department at (601) 364-1022 to subscribe or e-mail email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life