Futorian Furnishings enjoys 50 years of manufacturing
Published: September 21,1998
NEW ALBANY — Despite numerous changing of hands over the years, Futorian Furnishings, Inc. celebrated its 50th anniversary earlier this month in New Albany.
Last year, the makers of three major brand names — Stratford, Statolounger and Simmons — had annual sales of almost $200 million. The private company employs approximately 2,000 employees in five manufacturing facilities.
Want to read the rest of this story? Call the MBJ Circulation Department at (601) 364-1022 to subscribe or e-mail email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals