Futorian Furnishings enjoys 50 years of manufacturing
Published: September 21,1998
NEW ALBANY — Despite numerous changing of hands over the years, Futorian Furnishings, Inc. celebrated its 50th anniversary earlier this month in New Albany.
Last year, the makers of three major brand names — Stratford, Statolounger and Simmons — had annual sales of almost $200 million. The private company employs approximately 2,000 employees in five manufacturing facilities.
Want to read the rest of this story? Call the MBJ Circulation Department at (601) 364-1022 to subscribe or e-mail email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete