Futorian Furnishings enjoys 50 years of manufacturing
Published: September 21,1998
NEW ALBANY — Despite numerous changing of hands over the years, Futorian Furnishings, Inc. celebrated its 50th anniversary earlier this month in New Albany.
Last year, the makers of three major brand names — Stratford, Statolounger and Simmons — had annual sales of almost $200 million. The private company employs approximately 2,000 employees in five manufacturing facilities.
Want to read the rest of this story? Call the MBJ Circulation Department at (601) 364-1022 to subscribe or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval