Published: September 21,1998
Which decade of life could be considered financially most dangerous: A person`s 30s when major career and purchasing decisions are made; the 40s when many parents are challenged by the cost of their children’s education; or the 50s when people suddenly realize their retirement plan is underfunded?
My answer is none of these.
Want to read the rest of this column? Call the MBJ Circulation Department at (601) 364-1022 to subscribe or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location