Published: November 9,1998
This column is committed to truth, justice and the American way. (“America the Beautiful” begins softly in the background.) We seek to eradicate the confusion associated with advertising once and for all, (music rises “…America, America, God shed his grace on thee…”) and as a result, the masses who follow this column and embrace its content will develop brand positioning, will engage in product research and will never know an inefficient media plan again! (music crescendos – “…from sea to shining sea!”)
To this end, I would be remiss if I did not give you every opportunity to maximize the advertising equation. And a necessary part…
Want to read the rest of this column? Call the Mississippi Business Journal circulation department at (601) 364-1022 to subscribe today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast