Published: November 9,1998
This column is committed to truth, justice and the American way. (“America the Beautiful” begins softly in the background.) We seek to eradicate the confusion associated with advertising once and for all, (music rises “…America, America, God shed his grace on thee…”) and as a result, the masses who follow this column and embrace its content will develop brand positioning, will engage in product research and will never know an inefficient media plan again! (music crescendos – “…from sea to shining sea!”)
To this end, I would be remiss if I did not give you every opportunity to maximize the advertising equation. And a necessary part…
Want to read the rest of this column? Call the Mississippi Business Journal circulation department at (601) 364-1022 to subscribe today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'