by Contributing Columnist
Published: November 9,1998
This column is committed to truth, justice and the American way. (“America the Beautiful” begins softly in the background.) We seek to eradicate the confusion associated with advertising once and for all, (music rises “…America, America, God shed his grace on thee…”) and as a result, the masses who follow this column and embrace its content will develop brand positioning, will engage in product research and will never know an inefficient media plan again! (music crescendos – “…from sea to shining sea!”)
To this end, I would be remiss if I did not give you every opportunity to maximize the advertising equation. And a necessary part…
Want to read the rest of this column? Call the Mississippi Business Journal circulation department at (601) 364-1022 to subscribe today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month