Published: November 9,1998
This column is committed to truth, justice and the American way. (“America the Beautiful” begins softly in the background.) We seek to eradicate the confusion associated with advertising once and for all, (music rises “…America, America, God shed his grace on thee…”) and as a result, the masses who follow this column and embrace its content will develop brand positioning, will engage in product research and will never know an inefficient media plan again! (music crescendos – “…from sea to shining sea!”)
To this end, I would be remiss if I did not give you every opportunity to maximize the advertising equation. And a necessary part…
Want to read the rest of this column? Call the Mississippi Business Journal circulation department at (601) 364-1022 to subscribe today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts