Published: November 9,1998
This column is committed to truth, justice and the American way. (“America the Beautiful” begins softly in the background.) We seek to eradicate the confusion associated with advertising once and for all, (music rises “…America, America, God shed his grace on thee…”) and as a result, the masses who follow this column and embrace its content will develop brand positioning, will engage in product research and will never know an inefficient media plan again! (music crescendos – “…from sea to shining sea!”)
To this end, I would be remiss if I did not give you every opportunity to maximize the advertising equation. And a necessary part…
Want to read the rest of this column? Call the Mississippi Business Journal circulation department at (601) 364-1022 to subscribe today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal