Buyer loyalty cards a hot trend in retailing
by Becky Gillette
Published: November 16,1998
It is getting so if you have a wallet full of plastic cards, chances are a lot of those aren’t credit cards but special “customer loyalty cards” that can provide discounts and other perks at retail outlets ranging from supermarkets to book stores.
Want to read the rest of this story? Call the Mississippi Business Journal circulation department at (601) 364-1022 to subscribe today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino